Collection of personal information
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this site, including the source of links, duration of visit, page views and site navigation paths;
3. Information such as your email address that you enter when registering on our site;
4. Information you enter when you create a profile on our site, such as your name, profile photos, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational and employment information;
5. Information such as your name and email address that you enter to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletter;
6. Information you enter when using the services on our site;
7. Information that is generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. Information regarding anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our site, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information;
9. Information that you post on our site with the intent to publish it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile pictures and the content of your posts;
10. Information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our site, including content and metadata;
11. Any other personal information you send to us. Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used in
purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Administration of our website and business;
2. Personalization of our site for you;
3. Allowing you to use the services available on our site;
4. Sending you products purchased through our website;
5. Supply of services purchased through our website;
6. Sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collecting payments from you;
7. Sending you non-marketable commercial communications;
8. Sending email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. Sending newsletters by e-mail, if you have given your consent to this (you can unsubscribe at any time);
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you by mail or, if you have specifically opted in, by email or similar technology (you may us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications);
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our site;
13. Ensuring the security of our site and preventing fraud;
14. Ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our site (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service site);
15. Other purposes. If you provide personal information for publication on our site, we
will publish and otherwise use this information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Privacy settings can be used to restrict the posting of your information on our site and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the site.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent permitted by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or proposed legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling (or planning to sell);
5. To any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information, if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority can reasonably be ordered to disclose such personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfer
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate so that we can use the information in accordance with this Policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our site or provide for posting on our site may be accessible via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section.
Saving personal information
1. This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes should not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Article 2, we generally delete personal data after a period of 2 (two) years from the date the data was provided.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1. To the extent permitted by law;
2. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or future litigation;
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions carried out through our site will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our site; we will not ask you for a password (except when you log into our site).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our site.
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you generally either expressly consent to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we provide you with the option to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Sites
Our website contains hyperlinks and information about third party websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
1. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
1.1 in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced Settings”;
1.2. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”;
1.3. in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and manage” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under heading “Cookies”. Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
If you would like to delete personal data or revoke the consents you have given us, please contact us.